sábado, 23 de julho de 2016

29th

isn’t it tragically funny how
our mind selects the memory
we will keep and which will be
forever discarded in some endless vague space 
and how it chooses the most random moments
to make us remember
for instance I was eating bread today
and I remembered you for some reason
and couldn’t help but cry while eating the bread
until I couldn’t differentiate the taste between the tears and the bread
but the most excruciating hilarious thing is not even this
it’s how because of this all of those things
I was pilling up hoping it would all end up
in the endless vague space came back to life
to haunt me and destroy me
and all of this because of a fucking piece of bread

honestly it’s all so sad because I have so many things to tell you
but I think it isn’t fair to drag you again into my problems
you listened too much actually
I didn’t know how you could do it
deliver so much and get nothing in return
I’m sorry really
I’m still selfish cause in the middle of all this
I wanted to tell you that this happened
and I wanted to tell you so much more
about the things I lived and experienced since we stopped talking
but your kind eyes won’t be there to stare me full of attention
while I try to find my words
and your hands won’t be there to ruffle my hair
while I lay my head on your lap
and your gentle touch won't be there to wipe the tears off my face
not this time

after the bread episode
I went through my phone and read our conversations
and saw our photos together
and for the first time I didn’t feel so bad
I was just, I don’t know, reminiscent of those times
I guess you could say that
I checked you online one last time
it hurts me to see
you’re still hurting
all parts of me wanted to help you
but now we’re back at being strangers
worse than strangers
acquaintances
a discolored version of you
a ghost

I finally deleted your texts

I guess it was time, right?

isn’t it tragically funny how
now you became this poem
and you will never know

(just how I still miss you so)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário