sábado, 14 de maio de 2016

for him.

I love your laugh
I love the way you hold my hand
I love how you look at me when I'm talking
it's as if everything I say it's so important to you                                                                                                                                                     
I love it when you interlock your fingers on mine
I love your hugs and how they make me feel safe
I love how you smell like you just came out of a relaxing bath everytime I see you
I love when you run your fingers through my hair
and I love making the same with you

I love it when you lay your fingers on my collarbones and draw invisible lines there
I love it how when I'm with you
I feel like the world isn't such a horrible place after all
and maybe the universe is as big as everyone says it is
but somehow you make that idea less scary
                                    
I love kissing your fragile lips
and I love all the colors in your mouth
I love it when inbetween kisses you smile showing a little bit of your teeth
and I love how that image makes me weak

I love how I spend my days thinking of you
and I love how I turn all goofy smiling at the most random moments because of that
I love how whenever I listen to a song now you're the one that comes to my mind
and suddenly they're right
all of the love songs and all of the poets, they're fucking right

for now I won't say
I love you
but I'm pretty sure
I like you
very much

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário