quarta-feira, 30 de março de 2016

not again

i was fine being on my own, you know
(i swear i was)

i've been with people for too much time to realize i needed to be alone but now you came into my life and it is so strange and so right
(the next thing i know you're living on my mind and you refuse to leave)

i'm sick and i feel like i can throw up at any minute cause my stomach feels weird and my chest hurts my head burns and i want to to scratch my eyes out
(everything in between it fucking hurts)

i can feel you so vividly whispering poetry lines in my ears i can sense your touch and your sweet sticky breath i breathe it all in
(and i can feel the rest while i hold back the tears)

i don't even know what the fuck is going on and i don't know what i'm feeling or why i'm feeling it and i don't understand i'm wondering if you can answer me
(why i can't stop staring at your picture on my phone)

all i can think is this can't be happening to me

not right now

(not again)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário