sexta-feira, 25 de março de 2016

collarbones


#1
your kisses were hectic
a beautiful urgency
caused by all of the waiting
then they calmed down
cause we knew that now
we had all the time in the world
to do a lot more


#2
you started playing
with my collarbones
drawing invisible lines
with your fingers
desperate to discover me
like you were a cartographer
analyzing a new map meticulously
and i felt different
i guess that's what they call
falling
in 
love


#3
i watched you fall asleep
in my arms
and you looked so pretty and peaceful
i didn't dare moving a single particle of my body
just to keep watching you
and i felt at ease
knowing that at least in that moment
you were
mine


#4 
your embrace made me feel like
i was part of something
something just ours
and your touch healed
all of my aches
i was fine and
you were the reason why


#5
we were walking
our hands entwined
and all the street lights seemed to smile at us
we were surrounded by all of these people
and they were all eager to go home
when the sign went red
you let go of my hand
just to pull me closer to you 
and you embraced me one more time
and i smiled so sincerely hard
and i felt you were smiling too

the stars along with the rest of the universe were exploding
and i wasn't eager to go home at all
i was already there

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário