domingo, 23 de julho de 2017

i'm sure we're taller in other dimension

today you caught me off guard
and visited me in one of my dreams
my restless mind always projects the craziest dreams
so i don't even bother anymore
but today was different
today you were there

the last time i saw you i tought i was okay
and my tears on my pillowcase said otherwise
since that day i try to pretend
sometimes i can convince myself pretty well
i acted like i was fine all day
but now the show is closing and i don't have to pretend

it took me a time to realise it was you
i mean in my dream
you were so talkative
and i was so talkative
so different from real life
when we would just sink in each other's silence
and just enjoy the presence of each other
my fingers on your collarbones
that was enough

but today my dream version of you was different
you were so much okay with me than i ever considered you would be
and that made me feel bad
i know you said i needed to forgive myself
and for most of the times i think i did
but seeing you being all cutesy and stuff towards me again
it made me feel bad
how could i ever hurt the most precious creature i've ever met
and even so i did
i'm really sorry

when you dissaperead in my dreams
i felt like there was a hole in my imaginary heart
i searched and i searched for you
i woke up soaked in sweat
and you weren't there
in my dream and in my reality
you weren't there
and this made me think you never will anymore
that sucks

i felt like this dream was just a twisted punishment my mind created just for me
it made me think of you again just when i tought i was over with it
and it made you leave me
just like i left you
and now i'm in pain
just like you probably were
so thank you mind
i guess i needed that

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário